Thursday, April 12, 2012

#ioe12 Done! OpenEd Overview Badge (Novice Level)

This is my final post linking to the blogs I have completed for all 12 topics of the Introduction to Openness in Education course . I believe I have meet the requirement to earn the OpenEd Overview badge. I know that I have a much better understanding of everything open, which is critical for my role as coordinator of curriculum and instructional design at Empire State College. As I help with  revisions and new developments of our online science, math, and technology courses, I am now better informed to help our content experts and area coordinators navigate this new world. Education is on the verge of a huge paradigm shift, thank you for the opportunity to understand it better!

The links to my blogs are below


These posts were originally done at http://commons.esc.edu/stone/ over the course of many months, but that site is having issues. All posts have been moved over to this blogger site. I began this course January  25th and finished my last blog today, April 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment